How to make an insurance claim
When the unexpected happens, you have enough to worry about. That’s why we at RF&G Insurance believes the claims process should be made EASY.
Need assistance fast? Call our Toll Free 24 Hour Claims Helpline at 0-(800)-RFG-HELP
Our goal is to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible. Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Give prompt notice to us or our agent.
- Protect your property from further damage. If repairs to the property are required, you must:
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses.
- Take photograph of damages if possible.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal effects/contents showing the quantity, description, value and amount loss.
Auto Accident Claim
- Immediately call an ambulance if anyone is hurt!
- Report all motor vehicle accidents to the Police.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and the vehicles involved.
- Note the other drivers name, driver’s license number and telephone number, as well as insurance information.
- Contact your Insurer as soon as possible to report the accident.
- Be sure not to give or accept any monetary settlements at the scene of the accident.
When you can safely report your claim, submit online or download and send in a completed claim form and forward via the information below. For all non-motor or non-property claims, please contact us: