Salvage Vehicle for Auction
1. All vehicles sold through RF&G are sold "as is, where is", with no warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
2. RF&G make no warranty or representation as to the condition of any vehicle or any of its component parts when RF&G provide information about a vehicle for sale.
3. RF&G make no warranty or representation and undertake no duty to confirm the accuracy or completeness of any information provided in oral, written or image form to buyer regarding any vehicle for sale.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ascertain, confirm, research, inspect, and/or investigate any vehicle for sale prior to placing a bid. Buyer expressly agrees not to base a bid solely on information provided by RF&G. this information includes, but is not limited to, the year, make, model, VIN, mileage, odometer disclosure, title, air-bags, vehicle’s condition, actual cash value, estimated repair cost, damage type, images, sale document, payment of duties and whether or not a vehicle starts or runs.
5. A general statement regarding the location of the vehicle’s damage such as “front end damage” or “rear end damage” is not intended to be inclusive or exhaustive of all of the damage the vehicle has suffered.
6. The images of the vehicle that RF&G provide are not intended to exhaustively display the current condition of the vehicle, RF&G make no warranty or representation about the condition of the vehicle by providing these images.
7. All bids are binding upon submittal and once submitted, are expected to be paid in full upon acceptance of bid and delivery of the vehicle.
8. Insurance void at completion of sale
9. Buyer accepts all risks associated with purchasing a salvaged vehicle.